Kollmar & Jourdan (KJ) 1885-1978
Kollmar & Jourdan was founded by Emil Kollmar and Wilhelm Jourdan in Pforzheim, Germany. Gold-plated nickel chains were originally made by hand by six employees. The company became the largest jewelry manufacturer in Germany. In 1914, up to 1,700 people worked in it. They produced watch cases, straps and jewelry plated with silver and gold.
After the Second World War, the factory was destroyed, but recovered and became a significant German manufacturer.
The company closed in 1978.
Marking – letters KJ crossed by an arrow.